Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Eeeeeeek what have I done ???? Oh no.....

OMG what have I done,I felt pretty happy with myself actually finishing another block but and its a biggy....I have cut the block back 1/2inch short...... can you believe it ?    Now what to do as I'm not going to do it again thats for sure so I will put it aside and keep working on the other blocks and make a decision later.

That's what I get for telling you Sarah that you put the patchwork on the wrong side so now you can have the last laugh....... I will laugh about it soon I promise...... not just yet though.  


I hope your blocks are going better than mine.... so don't forget the old rule...... measure twice and cut once.......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh nooo Helen maybe a small strip down one side.xx

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Looks great and I know you will make it work.

Sarah said...

It looks great Helen, but sorry to hear about the cutting size! Why dont you adjust the blocks under it to fit that block..... the side ones will only need to be 1/4" smaller......

Sarah said...

Oh, is this your 4th block Helen?

Helen said...

Oh yes it is Sarah, sorry about that.... I got all cought up in my dilemma.